Stack’s Bowers Galleries, the longtime leader in live and Internet auctions, is proud to add another sale to its already dynamic auction program — the Collector Appreciation Sale.
The first of many planned for 2014, the Collector Appreciation Sale offers thousands of lots featuring U.S. coins, tokens, medals and currency. Participants who consign to the sale can benefit from:
– No listing fees
– Fast payment turnaround
– An extensive customer list that spans over 80 years of collectors
– Catalog descriptions written by the firm’s award-winning numismatists for coins and currency valued at more than $5,000
– Professionally photographed images of consigned items
– Dedicated consignment directors assigned to personal accounts
Participants who bid in the sale can also benefit from:
– Free shipping on all iAuction 3496 and Collector Appreciation Sale purchases
– A chance to win a free S.S. Republic Shipwreck Bottle with DVD video
“Our latest Collector Appreciation Sale will be held in conjunction with our iAuction 3496 and will offer customers an additional opportunity to purchase even more great coins and currency at competitive prices,” said Brian Kendrella, president of Stack’s Bowers Galleries. “We’ve been fortunate to provide many years of service to our Internet-auction customers and are happy to offer this sale complete with its consignor and buyer benefits as a thank you for their support.”
East Coast residents who wish to consign to this inaugural sale are invited to contact Melissa Karstedt at 603.569.0823 or [email protected]. West Coast residents who wish to consign can contact Wayne Berkley at 949.253.0916, ext 262 or [email protected].